Today I want to share this information with other artists and creatives struggling with the business side of their art. I attended the program in 2011, and highly recommend it. In the 6 months following my participation, I doubled my sales and productivity compared to the year before.
Join the complimentary class on Tuesday, you don't want to miss out. https://tonyadavidson.infusionsoft.com/go/artfulsuccess/JuanitaB/
Only offered once in 2012,
Join me on this exclusive free class to learn:
The Profitable Artist: 5 Essential Ingredients to Being Successful
Whether you’re a writer, painter, sculptor, or jewelry artist, you probably struggle with overwhelm. I bet no matter what you try you just can’t seem to grow your profits. I know it’s not for a lack of trying! Artists wear a lot of hats and juggle a lot of responsibility.
There are millions of artists creating amazing things, yet with changing times, the traditional ways of reaching customers are no longer the most effective. How can you create great work, get your name and work in front of buyers, all while finding some balance in your life?
Well I have a treat for you! On February 28th, Tonya Davidson – the Artist Marketing and Development Expert, is offering a brand new, complimentary online class, “The Profitable Artist: 5 Essential Ingredients to Being Successful”.
In Tonya’s content-loaded free class she’ll share:
- How to connect your creative soul with savvy business brilliance for heart-centered profits in a fun and purposeful way.
- Proven strategies for finding your perfect customer and gaining clarity of voice for your work. This allows you to play a bigger game sharing your gifts with the world.
- Ways to avoid costly and time consuming pitfalls that can lead to negativity, self-sabotage and keep you stuck for years.
- Habits and systems to put in place that will increase your productivity. What would it be like to give yourself more time to spend with family and on self-care? Kick overwhelm out of your studio and enjoy your business.
- Success begins and ends with marketing. Setting your prices, branding, venues for selling and selling techniques are all marketing skills. Learn how to truly connect with your customer in a passionate heart-centered way.
Reserve your spot on this limited-space online class before it’s too late!
I hope you will join in, or please share the link and information with artists or creatives you know who may wish to participate.